Tidwell, Swaim & Farquhar handles every type of immigration litigation, particularly in Federal District Court and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
One of the biggest struggles our clients face is navigating the court system. Here we have the experience to not only help navigate, but also plan out a roadmap that leads to a positive outcome.
EMPLOYMENT BASED TEMPORARY VISAS / STATUS
- BIA – Board of Immigration Appeals
- AAO – Administrative Appeals Office
- BALCA – Board of Alien Labor Certifications Appeals
- Department of State Visa Office
- All Federal Court Immigration Cases